Read & Share!

Dewey's Weekly Geeks

Follow Me!

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Woot! Fuzzi Bunz Giveaway!

Back when Simon was in dipes full time, we really liked Fuzzi Bunz.  We mainly used them for traveling, babysitters, & if he was in the nursery.  Pocket-style diapers are so easy to use.  The "pocket" of the diaper holds a super-absorbent microfiber pad.  The inner layer of the Fuzzi Bunz is a snuggly-soft microfleece that wicks moisture away from your baby while the outer layer is waterproof to prevent leaks.  Plus, there are several rows of snaps that make for a snug and comfy fit. 

I definitely want to get a few for the new baby, and this is where I come to the purpose of this post:  I'm trying to win some!  Head on over to Piece of Me and enter yourself.  She's giving away three Fuzzi Bunz in the color & size of your choosing.

No comments:

Post a Comment